Fibrous casings are a solution of regenerated cellulose combined together with a special paper layer.
They are used for filling of seasoned products ( salami and luncheon meats ) , roasted ( mortadella ) and cooked products ( boneless hams ).
According to customer’s specific needs, they can be supplied in different ways :
- shirred for automatic and semiautomatic clipping machines
- in bundles or reels (number of meters at free choise )
- with or without perforation
- in pieces clipped to size
- in pieces pre-tied in various lengths
These casings offer the following benefits:
- high-speed filling
- mechanical strenght and caliber precision
- easy peeling treatment
They meet all European legal standards for materials coming into contact with foodstuffs.