Non edible collagen casings
Ideal for the production of uncooked salami-type sausages (moulded, a typical Italian product, or washed), semi-cured and boiled, available in straight versions in sizes ranging from 28mm to 140mm, and in curved versions in sizes ranging from 38mm to 52mm.
They meet all European legal standards for materials coming into contact with foodstuffs.
They can be supplied in various formats to meet the customer’s specific needs:
- in pieces pre-tied in various lengths ready for use with the option of customised binding (loop colour on request, all colours available)
- shirred for continuous clipping machines (standard stick length, or on request)
- in pieces clipped to size
- in skeins or rolls
- sewn in any shape
These casings offer the following benefits:
- no stretch marks on the surface of the casing and perfectly uniform colour when cut
- rapid execution
- uniform material (no holes and uniform size)
- easy to peel away